- 17th May 2017 The Military Traditions of North East England - Dr Dan Jackson
- 21st June 2017 Battlefield Northumberland - Michael Thompson
- 20th Sept 2017 The Bamburgh Ossuary - Jessica Turner
- 18th Oct 2017 Salters Road & Clennel Street - David Jones
- 15th Nov 2017 Historic Buildings of the Aln & Breamish - John Grundy
- 21st March 2018 The River Aln and its History - Atholl Swanston
- 18th April 2018 Lindisfarne Castle – Repair & Restoration 2016-2018 - Nick Lewis
- 16th May 2018 History of St Mary’s RC Church, Whittingham - John Rutherford and a short AGM
- 20th June 2018 Historic Gravestones, St Bartholomews, Whittingham - Local Project Team Members
Meetings start at 7.30pm, at the Whittingham Memorial Hall [NE66 4UP], and are followed by tea/coffee and biscuits which gives an opportunity to meet the speaker and discuss topics of interest.
Non-members are welcome at all meetings. There is a small entrance charge of £3, payable at the door.